The Road Church is a place where people can meet Jesus, engage in life-giving community, and everyone is welcome. We believe in creating a space where people can have authentic encounters with Christ, discover their gifts and use them for God's glory. Join us for our services!
When We Meet
Refuel Wednesday's Bible Study
What To Expect
A typical service will last about 90 minutes. We sing a good mix of contemporary and traditional music that is led by our worship team. Our children's church is inoperable due to Covid-19. Plan to hang around after the service for fellowship and meeting new people.
How To Contact Us
We'd love to hear from you. Fill out the form below to get started.
ROC Membership-Road Online Church
- The Road Online Church Membership is created simply because of the reality in which we live. We understand God has rendered an opportunity for us to REACH THE WORLD. Also, we know the great commission is to GO INTO ALL THE WORLD, and social media, podcast & our church app allows this command to be fulfilled.
- It is certainly designed for the sick and shut-in, traveling careers, vacations, people out of state, and those physically unable to attend In-Person. These consistent watchers and listeners who God has planted under the leadership of our Pastors. We ROC just for you!
We are EXCITED that you chose to join the ROAD ONLINE CHURCH today.
- What's Next? One of our ministry team partners will reach out to you via social media, email, or phone.
- You will attend our New Membership Orientation virtually via Zoom
- Complete our Road Academy Membership Courses via Zoom and upon completion you'll receive a Certificate of Membership.
- Weekly Online Worship
- Mid-Week Online Bible Study
- Bible Reading Plans on Church App
- Discipleship Resources on Church App
- Chat Discussion with Q & A
- Christian Music Nonstop on Church App
The Plan of Salvation/Confession:
1. Realize God loves you. John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” The Bible teaches that regardless of your background, age, race, or any other factor, God loves you and desires a genuine, personal relationship with you.
2. Realize everyone is a sinner. The Bible says in Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.” No one is perfect. We have all broken God’s commandments. This is called sin, and it separates us from God.
3. Realizing sin has a price that must be paid. Romans 6:23 tells us, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” The “wage” or payment for our sin is death, which according to the Bible is eternal separation from God in a place called Hell.
4. Realize Jesus Christ died to pay the price for your sin. Romans 5:8 says, “But God commended his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” If we choose to accept Christ, we do not have to pay the price of death and Hell for our sins because Jesus paid for our sins when He died on the cross and rose again three days later!
5. Finally, pray and ask Jesus Christ to be your Savior, and claim His promise of eternal life. In Romans 10:9, the Bible says, "If I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, I shall be saved". It also says in Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” That is a promise directly from God that if you will pray to Him, confess that you are a sinner, ask Him to forgive your sins, and accept Him as your Savior, He promises to save you and give you the gift of eternal life. Sinner’s PRAYER: Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for Your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I turn from my sins and invite You to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior. In Jesus Name Amen.